Welcome to Cape Town, the provincial capital of the Western Cape as well as the Legislative Capital of the country. It forms part of the City of Cape Town metropolitan municipality. Cape Town was first developed by the Dutch East India Company as a supply station for Dutch ships sailing to India, East Africa and far East. Only on 6 April 1652 with the arrival of Jan van Riebeeck, was Cape Town established as a permanent settlement for Europeans in South Africa.
- Table Mountain - One of the 7 natural wonders of the world
- Cable Car or Hike up Table Mountain
- Cape Town Harbour
- Visit and shop at V&A Waterfront
- 2 Oceans Aquarium
- Wide Choice of Restaurants and Fast Food
- Muizenburg and other Surf Spots
- Beautiful Cape Floral
- For the more active, compete in the 2 Oceans Marathon, Cape Argus Cycle Race, go canyoning, shark cage-diving and more.
- Stay in a self catering ocean resort or one of hundreds of hotels by booking your accommodation on the left.
- One of the Top 25 Cities in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards for 2013
- 2014 Named the World Design Capital
- Favorite City for 2013 according to The Telegraph Travel Awards
Fill in the Contact form below for assistance or Book your own accommodation by following the link - Credit Card Bookings